• Do you feel as if you are overwhelmed by your stuff?
• Do you look at your home or office space and wonder where you should start?
• Do you start tidying and sorting and give up halfway?
• Are you embarrassed by what you think other people will say when they see the clutter?
• Do you struggle to find what you are looking for?
• Do you feel weighed down by your stuff?
• Are you planning to move?
• Are you planning to down size?
• Does your space feel out of control?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to one or more of the above questions perhaps it is time to consider asking for professional help to organise and declutter your home or office space.
about organising can help you!
Hard as we try, it is almost inevitable that we accumulate stuff throughout the years. That ‘Stuff’ can become clutter. Our cupboards and drawers are full of items that we never use but the thought remains that we might need them one day. How do we let go?
… creating order from clutter; direction from disorganisation; and calm from chaos.
Jeanette: 084 356 2392